On arriving in Bern



Which formalities have to be filled in when moving to Bern

Here you'll find useful information about the register formalities when working or studying in Bern.



There are several units in Bern. Depending on where you live in Bern, you first have to register at the corresponding "Kreisbüro".

Click on "Kreisbüro" to see them. You can ask there for all formalities to be filled in.



Relocation Services