Things to organize after moving to
Usually, when starting working in Switzerland, your employer ask you for a Swiss bank account.
We recommend the following ones:
Every day & trendy clothes
Shoes & accessoire
- City Bag, Korngasse 12, 6003 Luzern; cheap shoes and bags, low quality but trendy
- Outlet Store Migros, Industriestrasse 2 6031 Ebikon Cheap Meat and Fish
- http://www.migros.ch Big offer on everything - food and non-food. Doesn't sell liquors.
- http://www.coop.ch Has a huge variety on products It's more expensive than migros.
- http://www.denner.ch Has big offer on discounts on food, drinks and liquors.
- http://www.aldi-suisse.ch cheap and good quality but located in the suburb
Taxi in Lucerne
Taxis in Lucerne should be ordered by telephone or obtained at taxi ranks. Hailing a taxi in the street usually work as long as the taxi sign is on. The fares are always metered and include a tip. There are additional charges for luggage, extra passengers and waiting time.