How to write contributions for the clickLodge CityGuide
Important: You write in the clickLodge CityGuide for new and inexperienced people in a foreign town. Your articles shall therefore be informative and it shall contain a recommendation with grounds.
It therefore includes:
- a short choice of the existing possibilities.
- an indication which is most used.
- a recommendation, why this possibility matches on new persons in the town best.
Central questions on it can be:
- Which products have you tried out/places?
- Which ones are the best or the worst?
- Which one has overwhelmed you?
If you have tried these places, your recommendations could look like these:
- It has convinced me very much because it's favorable and useful.
- It is useful by having spoken English support.
- There were problems but they were solved quickly.
If you are convinced of them, you can aim at the following sentences.
- I recommend it very much because I often take advantage of it.
- I cannot without.
- I think you should try it.
- I only can recommend it.